skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the mcd fam
Was Annie's video blog, now the spot for photos of the two McD girls
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
the Granny face
The face of the week is the Granny face... she sucks in her lips, and, teethless, gives us what we call the Granny face.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
funny asm - via twitter.com
follow me on Twitter
Us, in digital form
bbp blog
high-res, printable photos (smugmug)
BostonBabyPhotos.com
friendfeed.com
Blogs I Read
dooce
Give Me My Remote
Living Oprah
LesbianDad
Blog Archive
►
2010
(17)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(56)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(5)
►
2008
(84)
►
November
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(26)
►
2007
(16)
►
December
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(4)
▼
2006
(187)
►
December
(35)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(17)
▼
May
(28)
The littlest Red Sox fan
the Granny face
Someone is ticklish
What's better than a giggling aunt?
Where's Annie? (I mean, where's her video?)
Chewing on the pack and play
Standing under the table
No title
Where's Anna?
Annie and Pocheen
Pay attention to ME!
Some giggles - not many, but some
Ben and Jen are doing what?
Sticky fingers
Neck rolls
a.k.a. Cinderella
The "Talk-Cough"
Da Da Da Duck
Me and my boots
Big buildup... wait for it, wait for it...
Look who knows her name!
Standing by herself
"And then, I sat in the grass..."
Weebles Wobble (and sometimes they fall down)
Standing is really funny
Diving for ducks
Ballistic Baby
The Magic Disappearing Cheerio
►
April
(25)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(25)
►
January
(2)
►
2005
(4)
►
December
(4)
About Me
Boston Baby Photos, aka Jess
Milton, Massachusetts, United States
I'm Jessica McDaniel, and I'm in the midst of my seventh year as a baby photographer, so I thought it was time to start blogging. Here goes...
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment