skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the mcd fam
Was Annie's video blog, now the spot for photos of the two McD girls
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Mmm. Bacon.
We had (turkey) bacon for breakfast, Annie and I. And then I saw this. Tee hee!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
funny asm - via twitter.com
follow me on Twitter
Us, in digital form
bbp blog
high-res, printable photos (smugmug)
BostonBabyPhotos.com
friendfeed.com
Blogs I Read
dooce
Give Me My Remote
Living Oprah
LesbianDad
Blog Archive
►
2010
(17)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(56)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(5)
▼
2008
(84)
►
November
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(9)
▼
January
(26)
At the Museum of Science
First "beaux-friend"
January's favorite book
Ever cheerful
Potty training, not doing so well
Sharing Raisins
Tidying
Shake your groove thing
Bowling with a 2 year old
Killer dance moves
Scout's honor, I have no idea who taught her this
Tickling and Giggling
At Old Navy today
Look out!
Excellent example of the begging style
Sigh
This week's sleep
Mmm. Bacon.
Roar! (for dins' benefit)
I got ONE thing
"Cutch My Back"
Sugar pie honey bunch
One song got deep in there...
Discussing Gymnastics
First Hot Chocolate
Heavy Chair
►
2007
(16)
►
December
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(4)
►
2006
(187)
►
December
(35)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(28)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(25)
►
January
(2)
►
2005
(4)
►
December
(4)
About Me
Boston Baby Photos, aka Jess
Milton, Massachusetts, United States
I'm Jessica McDaniel, and I'm in the midst of my seventh year as a baby photographer, so I thought it was time to start blogging. Here goes...
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment